Monday, May 13, 2013

Shoe Review: Nike Structure Triax 16 after 300 miles

I got my first pair of Structure 16's in October 2012. I had put 300 miles on them by March when they were retired and I bought another pair of the same shoe. That pretty much sums up my opinion of them, I like them so much I bought another pair. I liked the Structure 16 on my first run with them. They are stable and lightweight. I used them for intervals, tempos and long runs. My only concern was how durable they were because the dynamic arch support can only take so many shocks. I found out the dynamic arch support lasts 300 miles. One day they were fine and the next day they were deflated. I was surprised because the outer soles hardly had any wear. They lasted 50 more miles than my Structure 15's however. I highly recommend these shoes to other moderate overpronators like myself, Galin Rupp and Mark Plaatjes.

No comments: