Friday, January 19, 2007

Update on Last Post

I ended up running six hills on Tuesday because the experiment in Denver ended early when the rat died. Then I ran a threshold run on Thursday just like normal. I'm going to run 2 hours on Saturday, hopefully before the latest snow storm starts. I only have four weeks of training in, actually only three because the week between Christmas and New Year I missed two runs. So I really have three weeks of training but everyone else in Boulder is in the same situation. I probably won't embarrass myself and I should have fun over the next three weeks. Then I will have 13 weeks to train for the Bolder Boulder. I really like my training plan, one anaerobic, one threshold and one long run per week seems to be just about right. I also like the hill repeats for my anaerobic runs. I hate the run along Baseline Rd to get to the hill but the anandamide rush afterwards lasts for a couple of hours.

No comments: